Friday, May 16, 2014

new items in the shoppe!

http://vintagegrey.storenvy.com/ 
 Happy Friday!
I just listed some new sweet items in my shoppe! I think this might be my most favorite shop update, with lots of vintagey strawberry and cherry pretties! :)
There are a few new creations that I have added, which I am excited to share! Introducing my vintagey apron wraps! I wanted to incorporate all the things I do in my shoppe, but make them simple and sweet! 
Along with my apron wraps, I am introducing my vintage inspired dress clothespin bags! They are perfect for those summery days that are just ahead!
And, these are just some of the classic Vintage Grey pretties that I just added!!
There are some more new items including pillow covers, coasters, cherry crocheted hangers, hankies, and more that you can check out in my shoppe!

Wishing you all a beautiful and creative weekend! And, thank you for all your love and support of my little handmade business! xo

                                        

16 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,

    I'm always late!!! Will you be adding any more strawberry tablecloths or tea towels? I think they sold out as fast as you listed them! You're so talented! Blessings~~angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous new makes for your shoppe, Heather! I love all the new things, and especially those featuring cherries and strawberries. I am sure they will fly off the shelves!
    Happy weekend!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been busy - these are all just sooo gorgeous!
    Happy weekend, lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just the sweetest bunch of adorable goodies ever, Heather!! I can't wait to enjoy some!! :) :) Happy sweet day to you! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many amazing things! I just ordered your special cherries. Can't wait to see them everyday in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The aprons are really gorgeous!!!!!
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful things you've made! They are all lovely. I want them ALL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's all so delightful. It makes me happy just looking at everything.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!! Every single item is darling. So happy to have discovered your lovely blog.....I am visiting from Gilly's blog. And.....may you have a lovely weekend stitching your pretties!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! You are amazing. Everything is so sweet and cute.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. all so cute!!
    have a great weekend heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! The clothes pin bags are to die for. Well, it all is.
    Great job, Heather! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such wonderful goodies! Love the new aprons and clothespin bags!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO many pretties:) LOVE those little dresses! Enjoy your week dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for leaving your comments! It truly makes my day. I will always do my very best to reply or answer any questions. If you are a no-reply blogger, you can leave your email so I can reply or answer your questions. Have a blessed day!